The CTS is the leading driver of interdisciplinary research, education and active exchange with society and business.
We foster diverse collaborations on key challenges facing society and support interdisciplinary, participatory, innovative research and knowledge transfer through networking and coordination.
The CTS focuses on interdisciplinary and intersectoral exchange and promotes this through diverse collaboration, education and communication initiatives.
sustainable, interdisciplinary, open, together, progressive, diverse, critical
The CTS focuses, also on the basis of its activities on the following Sustainable development goals.
– SDG 4 because of “Education for all: ensure inclusive, equitable and quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all."
– SDG 5 because of “Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls."
– SDG 8 because of “Decent Work."
– SDG 9 because of “Industry, innovation and infrastructure. Build resilient infrastructure, promote broad-based and sustainable industrialization, and support innovation."
– SDG 17 because of “Partnerships to achieve the goals. Strengthen means of implementation and breathe new life into the global partnership for sustainable development.”