From September 23 to 25, 2022, CTS and AK Wien hosted the “Hackathon of the Many - With Digitization to More Justice”. The focus was on social competencies and technical know-how with the goal: Digital Justice. The main focus was on the exchange of students with interest groups.
Concepts and prototypes were developed and presented for six needs using design thinking methods. These different teams and their challenges are presented here in their respective winning categories:
The topics were:
– The most functional application: Augustin – Taking back the streets | A street newspaper in the pandemic and digital age?
– The most innovative idea: Anpacken | Organizing un(der)documented parcel delivery people
– The most socially valuable solution: radar – Raus aus der Armut | Self-organization of people with experiences of poverty and exclusion
– Best Presentation: BRuzzer | Works Council: Organizing in the Home Office
– Best Mock-Up: BI-BIP | Networking Citizens’ Initiatives on Environmentally Friendly Mobility
– Best Call to Action: Toolbox from Hopelessness | Digital Storytelling for Climate Justice
The entire award ceremony with the complete pitches can be found in the full video (coming soon). Below you can find a compact summary of each team.
When playing the video, data might be transmitted to third parties (Privacy Statement).